Come along to one of our meetings and
see a spectacular display of native plants and
listen to an informative presentation by a guest speaker.
A typical meeting includes:
- Welcome and reports.
- Guest speaker and slide presentation.
- Plant table - members bring cuttings from their own garden for discussion and presentation on the plant table.
- The guest speaker chooses one cutting from the plant table, and the owner can pick one of the raffled plants donated to the group.
- Raffle - three or more plants are donated to the group each month and raffled off.
- Supper - provided by our member(s).
At the meeting, you can purchase native plants propagated by our members, and our book "Plants of Melbourne's Western Plains: A Gardener's Guide to the Original Flora, 2nd Edition".